Even though we both practice eating healthy…most of the time, we also enjoy a little sweet treat from time to time. This treat is mega yummy!
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 & ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp sugar (for taste)
- About ½ cup crushed toffee bits, plus more for garnish
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in the brown sugar and vanilla to combine. Lastly, add in the powdered sugar, ½ cup at a time, until the dip is creamy and smooth. Stir in the cinnamon, sugar, and toffee bits by hand.
- Pour the dip into a decorative bowl and garnish with additional cinnamon sugar and toffee bits, if desired. Serve with sliced fruit (apples are perfect!), cookies, crackers, or a spoon!